Books and Manuals
- E. A. Rauscher, A Unifying Theory of Fundamental Processes: Nucleo-Abundances and Cosmological Models, University of California LBNL Press, UCRL-20808, 1971.
- E. A. Rauscher, The Philosophy of Science, History and Methodology of Scientific Research and Technological Application, Science and Society, textbook syllabus and courses taught at U.C. Berkeley, Stanford and J.F. Kennedy University, University Press, 1971.
- E. A. Rauscher, The Iceland Papers: Frontiers of Physics, Coeditor and contributor, forewords by B.D. Josephson and E.A. Rauscher, Assentia Research Associates, Amherst, Wisconsin 54406, 1979, 1995.
- E. A. Rauscher, A Short Course in Algebra with an Introduction to Trigonometry, Syllabus for LLNL Course 1966, TNC-17 (UCID), 1966.
- E. A. Rauscher, et. al., AIP Encyclopedia of Applied Physics with co-authors, Molecular and Atomic Collision Process with Ion Beams UNR, Volume 10, pp. 437-470, November 1994.
- Rauscher, E. A., & Amoroso, R. L., The Holographic Anthropic Multiverse: Formalizing the Complex Geometry of Reality. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific, 2009
- Rauscher, E. A., & Amoroso, R. L., Orbiting the moons of Pluto: Complex solutions to the Einstein, Maxwell, Schrödinger and Dirac equations. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific, 2011.
- Rauscher, E.A. and J.J. & D.E. Hurtak Mind Dynamics in Space and Time. Los Gatos: Academy For Future Science, 2016.